Friday, December 24, 2010

Why manicured?

Pedicured just didn't sound right!

I do my own manicure, but leave the pedicures in the hands of an expert. My longtime nail tech at Hoala Aveda, Satoko Kubota, does a marvelous job.

Right now, my tips are Essie Pama - supposedly looks like pomegranate - a flattering dark, dark red. The toes are Opi Glitzerland, a cool gold; plus glittery edges.

Many librarians wear colorful pedicured toes. An informal survey turned up lots of green and blue, plus some dark red, and lots of added decorations.

If my bare nails looked better, I would not polish them.

Still, I would NOT be the Naked Librarian.

The holidays are meant for sharing time with friends and loved ones. I hope you are all doing so. Mele Kalikimaka to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment